We’re going to have so much fun getting healthy in this new year! Fitness classes begin next week, nutrition/weight loss classes are getting lined up, and best of all you can sign up to be a part of the Weight Loss Challenge! The main goal is to lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks, but really, so many other benefits come from exercise and a healthy diet! We will help you get on the right track with classes, personal training and your own health journal! See you Saturday!
- Register on Saturday, January 9, 8am-12pm at the BWC.
- Individuals OR teams of 2 can enter the challenge.
Cost per person:
$25 for members
$35 for non-members with access to BWC during City Office hours
$45 for non-members who want a key card for 24 access to BWC
- Weigh Ins: Saturdays: 8am-10am Must weigh in weekly to be eligible for prizes.
- Challenge will last 10 weeks from January 9-March 19.
New this year:
- Nutrition Classes will be offered throughout the challenge! Dates and times to be announced.
- Journaling: You will receive a 10 week health journal to help you stay on track with your goals and measure your progress.
- Every participant who loses 10 pounds!
- Participant who logs the most hours at the BWC
- Team that loses 20 pounds (both have to lose at least 10)
- Participants who complete their health journal
- Participant who attends the most classes