It is easy to get swept up in the Holiday Season and become quickly overwhelmed. Here are a few tips to help.
- Drink water. Staying hydrated helps with cravings, brain power, and your energy levels!
- Don’t skip meals. Showing up starving to the Thanksgiving Feast is never a good idea.
- Do something active as a family. Start a new tradition of flag football, after Thanksgiving dinner walk, or a snowball fight (take advantage when the white starts falling, never know when its going to happen) .
- Run a 5K for a good cause. There are several out there for every holiday.
- Running not your thing join us for Zumba at 8am on Thanksgiving and start the holiday season with a good laugh and workout!
- Its OK to say no. If you don’t have the time or the desire say no instead of saying yes and dreading the commitment just say no.
- Breathe. Take time to stop and enjoy the holidays and what they mean.
These are just a few tips to help you enjoy this Holiday Season. Make sure to take time for yourself and what you like to do as well.